divorce isn't fun for anyone
When parents get divorced and then re-married, a lot of change happens. Challenges, too.
Teenage children often feel like they don't have a space and/or a place to talk about the challenges and the stigmas around divorce, blending families, and the impact of these transitions on teens.
Maybe your teen:
- feels strain in the household?
- needs help understanding the transition of roles in parents and children?
- how to create a blended family?
Your teen doesn't have to feel alone and disconnected.
connection and understanding
This group provides a space for your teen to:
- Talk to & connect with other teens who are going through divorce, grief, blending of families, or families in transition
- Get advice & support from other teens
- Feel heard, understood, and supported
This group meets on Wednesdays from 11:30am-12:30pm and has an 8 week commitment.
About The Facilitator
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
This group meets weekly, Wednesdays from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Minimum 8-week commitment.
$50 per session, billed monthly at $200.
802 W. Alabama St. Houston, TX 77006
While the Families in Transition Group for Teens is offered specifically for teens, we also offer a group for parents going through divorce, separation, blending of families, families in transition.
If this interests you, be sure to check out our Blended Families Group for Parents.