Find Your Meaningful Career Path Group Coaching Program Starts Feb 6!
If you could spend more time on the things you love, how would your life be different? This is a question that many of us ask, but few of us take the time to explore.
The truth is you can create a more fulfilling life and a more rewarding career.
Career Path Group Coaching is about finding practical, individualized ways to help you to:
- Clarify what matters most to you in your life and career
- Connect with your potential by identifying core strengths
- Overcome doubts and fears by reconnecting with your confidence
- Cultivate courage to make changes, set boundaries, and filter distractions
- Create an action plan for moving forward towards your goals
Career Path Group Coaching is an 8-week process to guide you toward meaningful work. We meet weekly over the phone for one-hour interactive group sessions. In addition to the sessions, you will receive weekly exercises that deepen the exploration and help you articulate your aspirations. You can join the group calls by landline, cell phone, or Skype. All calls will be available to download should you happen to miss a week. Activities and updates will be emailed.
The next Career Path Group Coaching session will start February 6th, 2013 at 6pm CST and run for 8 successive weeks.
Who is the Program For?
Anyone wishing to find or create a career aligned with personal values and natural abilities. Because this is the personal exploration phase of the process, we will not be discussing job search strategies specifically. However, we will discuss how you can communicate the strengths you’ve identified about yourself as you explore new opportunities, how to include them on your resume, and how to express them in interviews. We will also discuss strategies to manage fear and build the courage necessary to push forward.
Benefits of Working with a Career Coaching Group:
1. The collective wisdom of a group. The combined wisdom of the group accelerates the learning process. You get insight, information and perspective from hearing others work through their own situation. Experiencing the perspective of a group of people is a powerful way to gain awareness and insights we wouldn’t have otherwise.
2. A sense of connection, community, and belonging. The group coaching process connects you with other like-minded people and allows you to realize that you’re not alone, especially when it comes to the fears and doubts that can often get in the way. When realizing that others are in a similar situation, it can take the pressure off and allow you to focus on your goals rather than beating yourself up or feeling overwhelmed.
3. Greater accountability and forward movement. We are much more likely to keep commitments made publicly to a group. A group provides a much higher level of accountability, which means greater likelihood of follow through and reaching your goals faster.
Group Participant Feedback:
“The weekly assignments where instrumental and were great preparation for the meetings. Hearing about other participants stories in their search for meaningful careers inspired me and supported me all at once.” – K.S., Career Changer
Click the “Add to Cart” button below to register. Registration covers the 8-week program and additional self-guided exercises. All registrations are final. If you have questions about the program, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Contact one of our Houston counselors for help. Our therapists are available for face to face sessions as online therapy sessions in limited areas.
To get started now give us a call to schedule an appointment at 832-559-2622 or schedule an appointment online.
Sign up to be notified of group and workshop dates.