- This event has passed.
Parenting Skills Class
September 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Are you a parent of a young child aged 2-8 who feels you have tried everything, yet challenging behaviors persist?
Behaviors such as:
- Impulsivity, including in unsafe situations
- Aggressive behaviors, name-calling, defiance, or throwing things
- Kicking, hitting, biting, or scratching
- Meltdowns, tantrums, or outbursts, especially when provided with redirection
- Not listening or responding to requests
- Power struggles and negotiating boundaries
If you’ve tried the parenting books and they aren’t working, this skills group is for you.
Learn new tools and strategies that work with kids of all temperaments.