- Mindful Self Compassion Meditations
- Mindfulness Meditations
- Loving Kindness Meditations
- Self Compassion Meditations
- Guided Meditations by Tara Brach
- Compassionate Body Scan (40m)
- Loving Kindness for a Loved One (15m)
- Working with Difficult Emotions (15m)
- Compassion with Equanimity (15m)
- Anxiety Test – do you have anxiety?
- PTSD Test – do you have post traumatic stress disorder?
- Social Anxiety Test – do you have social anxiety?
- Tired of Living with Anxiety? Learn 3 Strategies to Cope Webinar Replay
- Fight or Flight Response – understanding and recognizing the physical symptoms of anxiety and stress.
- How_Breathing_Affects_Feelings – breathing and anxiety.
- Stages_Of_Social_Anxiety – worksheet to help you monitor and reduce social anxiety.
- Interoceptive_Exposure for Anxiety – strategies to help if you feel uncomfortable or anxious when you experience particular bodily sensations such as dizziness or tightness in your chest.
- Anxiety Social Net – social network for people struggling with anxiety disorders and other mental health issues that offers free information, Q&A, Blogs and peer to peer support.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Worksheets:
- Depression Test – do you have depression?
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance – Support Groups for Depression in Houston
- Binge Eating Test – are you are struggling with binge eating?
- Body Appreciation Test – use this test to examine your body image
- Eating Attitudes Test – do you have an eating disorder?
- Intuitive Eating Quiz – use this quiz to see if you are an intuitive eater and which factors may interfere with your intuitive eating
- Activities that Have Been Helpful in Recovery from an Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorder Catalog – general eating disorder information
- Mentor Connect – eating disorder mentoring
- Health at Every Size
- Intuitive Eating
- National Eating Disorders Association – educational resources and information
- UConn Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity – excellent resource on weight bias and stigma, cutting edge research on obesity and food addiction
- Emotional Overeating Therapy Group
- Emotional Regulation Self-Test
- Grounding Techniques and Self-Soothing Skills
- Letting go of Emotional Suffering Worksheet
- Understanding the Four Emotion Systems
- Ways to Manage Distress RIGHT NOW
- Ways to calm and comfort yourself
- Online Parenting Classes
- Mask Magazine – Mothers Awareness on School-Aged Kids, resource for parents to empower kids to make healthy decisions
- Chop Chop Magazine – fun cooking magazine for families
- Romantic Attachment Style Quiz – what is your attachment style?
- The Premarital Counseling Workbook for Couples
- Marriage Refresher Course for Couples Workbook
- Break Your Unhealthy Relationship Patterns
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Stretching To Increase Flexibility – Getting started with moving your body? Stretching can be a great way to prevent aches and injury and just feels good! Give this nine minute routine a try.
- Compassionate Letter Writing
- Develop Qualities of Inner Compassion
- Building a compassionate image
- Worksheets on Building Your Self- Confidence
Substance Abuse/ Alcohol
- Authentic Happiness
- Work from Home Resources and Tips
- I Want to Work From Home! (but don’t know how) eBook
Please Note: The self help resources listed on this page are for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an endorsement by ECG nor as a substitute for professional counseling.