PARENTING IS HARD
You can’t put your finger on the start, but at some point, things started to change. This person that you understood so well, that you could read like a book, that you had this deep, unyielding connection to, has been pulling away.
Things feel distant and painful and just plain weird. Words that used to resonate used to have an impact, push them away. You try to pull them in, try to reconnect, but it never works. It always lands wrong.
It’s to the point where nothing you do seems right.
But right now, you live with constant feelings of
- Anxiety about the well-being of your child
- Worry that you are losing them
- Frustration with yourself and your child
- Painful disconnect from a person you were once so close to
You’re not alone.
You are afraid. You’ve seen parents lose their relationships with their children over less, and you do not want that to happen.
And you think it’s ALL you, but we are here to tell you that it’s now. There is a way forward.
BECOME A RESILIENT PARENT
No matter what struggles you and your family are facing, support is here. Join a collaborative environment with like minded parents who are facing similar challenges at home.
You can expect:
- Learn better, more effective ways to interact with your children that resonate
- Reduce your fear surrounding your child and their well-being
- Develop new outlets for the concern and worry
- Cultivate more compassion for your experience and the experience of your child
- Join like-minded parents on their journey and be reminded that you are not alone
Members of this group will be given the tools to create a new family culture. You will redesign your parenting framework and enable lasting, positive change in your home.
You deserve that.
About The Facilitator
Suzanne (Susan) is bilingual (English & Farsi). Her focus is on helping you navigate through life with balance, harmony, and authenticity. She works with anxiety, self-esteem issues, women’s issues, high functioning professional burnout, and interpersonal relationship issues with couples and individuals.READ THE FACILITATORS BIO
This group will meet bi-weekly for 90 minutes. Date/Time TBD
$75 per session
Billed monthly at $150
Hybrid Group: Virtual or In-Office at our Heights Office
5225 Katy Freeway, Suite 103
Houston, TX 77007
A note from the facilitator
"As a parent of two beautiful children – ages 23 and 17 – I know firsthand how difficult parenting can be. With my own journey in parenting, combined with a medical background and career as a seasoned therapist, I help parents explore possibilities of redesigning the way they view parenting in order to reduce anxiety, stress and challenges of parenting in our time." ~Suzanne K.
- You won’t want to miss it!
- Register today on our website.
- See how your parenting experience can change for the better.
Upcoming Events Schedule
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.