3 Ways To Get Started
Fill out the form below about your specific needs and we will reach out with a match.
REQUEST A CONSULT TO GET RECOMMENDATIONS
We want to make this easy for you.
Let our Client Care Coordinator help you identify which therapist or service would be the best fit for your needs and preferences. Call us at 832-559-2622 or fill out the form below to be matched with a best-fit therapist.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE
If you know which therapist you want to book with, click the "book an appointment" button below to schedule your appointment online.
If you’re not quite there yet, use our therapist finder and explore the profiles of therapists who meet your needs. Once you find someone you resonate with, you can book your first appointment through their profile page.
If that counselor doesn’t have a time that fits for you, please press the back button and choose another counselor and service. Please note that we have 3 locations ( Montrose Houston, Houston Heights, and Sugar Land) and some services are only available at one location.
Click the book an appointment button below to go directly to the online appointment calendar.
TALK TO A CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR
Sometimes, you just want to talk to someone
Don’t want to fill out any forms or use our therapist finder? Just want to chat with a compassionate expert about your needs? That’s what our Client Care Coordinators are here for.
All you need to do is pick up the phone and give us a call. We’re here Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 6:00pm. If you’re reading this outside those times, give us a call anyway and leave a voicemail. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Our fees range depending on the provider, but are within the FAIR pricing standards of the Healthcare Bluebook.
- Search for Individual Psychotherapy or Family Psychotherapy in the bluebook.
- Initial sessions are longer in length and at a higher cost while subsequent sessions are for 45-minutes unless other arrangements have been made with your provider.
- We also offer highly reduced fees for graduate level clinicians currently in training and under weekly supervision by senior clinicians. While they have less experience, they have completed all academic requirements and have been thoroughly trained by our team.
- Payment is expected at the time of service. We process charges the morning of your appointment day.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal check or cash is accepted.
- We also accept Health Savings Account and Flex Spending Account cards from your employer.
- Career counseling services may be tax deductible as a “job search” expense if applicable. Ask your career counselor for a statement of services for your tax records.
- We are considered out of network for insurance purposes. Our friendly staff can help you verify what portion your insurance will cover, should you have questions.
- If you have a PPO plan, you can request a statement of services that can be used to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement from your out of network mental health benefits. Statements are sent out monthly. (See question below on "How to Get Reimbursed by Insurance.")
- Utilizing private pay is a huge advantage over most insurance since you will not be term-limited in your therapy, your insurance company will not be given any details of your therapy and you will not be given a diagnosis (this is helpful in case your medical records are subpoenaed for example).
- As we are a specialty practice, you can also discuss with your insurance company your eligibility for a single-case agreement (SCA) depending on the service requested and your insurance provider. An SCA works the same as using your in-network benefits if approved.
- You can also use your HSA or FSA plan to pay for therapy.
- For additional questions, give us a call at 832-559-2622 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm or schedule a free consult here.
We do have limited providers available at a reduced rate depending on your needs and availability.
- If you will be seeking reimbursement from your insurance company under your out of network benefits, we have partnered with Reimbursify to assist you.
- Reimbursify is an app to help patients who pay out-of-pocket to get reimbursed by their health insurance.
- Once you sign up with their app you can upload the superbills we provide you with to simplify the reimbursement process from your insurance.
- Reimbursify will submit your superbills to your health insurance on your behalf.
- You can click here to get 5 free submissions and learn more. After that, there is a small fee for them to submit your claims.
- Reimbursify is safe, secure, and HIPAA-compliant.
- Please note that marital or couples counseling is not covered by insurance as it not considered a “medically necessary” service.
- To confirm, call your insurance company, and ask specifically, “Do you cover diagnostic code Z63.0 used for marriage/couples/premarital counseling?”
Yes! Click on this link and complete the form to submit your request. We will prepare your statement and send it to you the first week of each month.