Be Part of Our Team at Eddins Counseling Group
We are seeking part-time or full-time experienced Texas Licensed mental health practitioners (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist) to join us in our mission to provide caring and quality mental health services in our community. We see the work we do as a calling and continuously strive to learn, grow and develop as therapists and humans. We have a supportive team making a difference in the community we serve. Care and compassion are core values, which shows in every aspect of the work we do.
We are looking for growth-oriented therapists who can see 15+ clients per week and have availability to work some evening and/or weekend hours. Pay is commission based.
Benefits of Working at ECG
- Fun, supportive and professional team of therapists
- Ongoing training + regular consultation groups
- Knowledgeable and engaging support staff
- Opportunities to create your own unique offerings, i.e. groups, workshops
- All the benefits of private practice with none of the hassles
- Individualized marketing and advertising plan
- We help you build your ideal practice of 15 or more clients per week
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience (or strong motivation to learn) providing evidenced based counseling to children/teens/parents/couples or adults with anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship or other concerns within a solid framework or treatment approach. We prefer our therapists to have a specialty such as children and teens, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.
- Positive and optimistic attitude that can handle flexibility and change.
- Solid diagnostic, assessment and treatment skills. Ability to set priorities in regards to documentation.
- Willingness & motivation to stay on top of the latest research and methods through regular training and consultation.
- Passionate about providing exceptional therapy to clients in a supportive, kind, and focused manner.
- Desire to develop a career with Eddins Counseling Group and contribute to our TEAM!
Our Client Care Philosophy
We treat our clients with the utmost respect. We see everyone as a unique and special individual. We focus on our clients strengths and seek to validate and understand their unique experience and story. We return calls the same day. Applicants must be dedicated to building strong relationships, be passionate about providing the highest level of quality and compassionate care to our clients and committed to ongoing growth and learning.
If you have experience providing clinical treatment through symptom reduction and resolution, please feel free to submit your resume. Please be sure to indicate any specializations/certifications and additional training received beyond graduate school.
We hope you will be the newest addition to our team!
We do not currently have openings for administrative staff, but are happy to add you to our list and notify you if/when something becomes available. Our ideal candidate has exceptional customer service skills, high level of attention to detail and organization, willingness and desire to go above and beyond to assist clients in getting their needs met, listening skills, self motivated, and a knowledge or interest in the mental health field. Please complete the application below to be considered for current or future opportunities.
*No phone calls, please.