Therapists in Houston Montrose, TX
Counseling to help you find relief, feel better and reduce stress.
Located in the central Montrose area of Houston, Texas Eddins Counseling Group – Montrose has therapists offering the following services:
- Pre-Teen & Teen Counseling
- Marriage & Couples Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Individual Counseling
- DBT Skills Groups
- Group Therapy for Adults
- Online Therapy
- Mediation Services
- EMDR Therapy
Eddins Counseling Group – Montrose is easily accessible off I-10 at the Studemont Exit, I-45 at the Milam St Exit or I-69/US-59/Spur 527.
Houston Montrose Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday to Sunday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Everyone faces challenges in their life, but when your struggles become overwhelming or all-encompassing, you may want to seek guidance to help you move on. If you’re searching for a counselor or therapist in the Montrose area of Houston, Texas, the team at Eddins Counseling Group is here for you. We provide a variety of counseling services to the local community, assisting people in getting the tools they need to live their best lives. No matter what you’re going through, you’ll find people here who care.
Why Choose Eddins Counseling Group in Montrose?
Serving patients ages 11 and up, Eddins Counseling Group c
an help with a variety of needs for people from all walks of life. Finding the right counselor or therapist is an important part of making the life changes you want. Our counselors and therapists provide the following services:
Adult Therapy and Counseling
We focus on treating the whole person to ensure that our patie
nts gain the confidence and courage they need to get through life with ease. Through adult counseling or therapy sessions with one of our Montrose counselors, you’ll gain helpful tools that can lead you in the right direction. Whether you’re working through the death of a loved one, addiction behaviors, or welcoming a child into your family, we’ll help you get through the stress that these changes can bring. Other adult counseling services we offer include:
- Anxiety treatment.
- Career counseling.
- Depression treatment.
- Insomnia therapy.
- Mediation services.
- Trauma and PTSD treatment.
- Parenting skills and support.
Preteen and Teen Therapy and Counseling
The teenage years can be exceptionally difficult, but some teens can’t cope on their own as well as others. If you feel your preteen or teen child is struggling with schoolwork, making friends, or transitioning from childhood to adolescence, counseling or therapy may benefit them. Parents who have concerns about the following question may want to consider making an appointment with an Eddins Counseling Group therapist:
- Does your child seem extra moody or irritable?
- Is your child struggling to keep up with schoolwork?
- Has your child had a significant drop in their grades?
- Does your child seem distant or unresponsive?
- Has your teen recently experienced any trauma?
- Have you noticed changes in your teen’s eating habits?
Family and Group Therapy and Counseling
It can be helpful to attend therapy or counseling as a family when you’re dealing with things that affect everyone in your group. When it seems like no matter what you do, the stress keeps piling up, you may need guidance from outside. Family dynamics can change, which may cause family members to behave differently. This can create challenges that are difficult to cope with, but when you have a therapist who understands and cares about your family, you’ll be able to work through it and get to where you want to be.
Attending a group therapy session is beneficial for those going through similar experiences. At Eddins Counseling Group, we offer group counseling sessions and support groups that allow people to come together and work through their challenges in a calm and respectful environment. You don’t have to feel isolated. Attending therapy with others can show you that you aren’t alone in your struggles and that there are ways to feel better and find peace.
Online Therapy and Counseling Services
We understand that life can keep you busy, but we also know how important it can be to meet with someone regularly when you’re feeling overwhelmed, depressed, or trying to work through problems in your life. That’s why we offer online therapy and counseling sessions to those in Montrose and all over Texas. We also provide our online services to patients in:
Meet the Therapists at Eddins Counseling Group in Montrose
You never know who you might form a connection with, which is why Eddins Counseling Group in Montrose has several incredible therapists who are here to help. Here’s a list of our counselors and their specialties to help you choose one who suits your needs:
- Alexandra Marshall: Alexandra is skilled at working with clients whose emotions feel out of control, giving them a feeling of choice and empowerment in reacting to emotional situations.
- Alexis Leeper: Alexis specializes in working with adolescents, young adults, adults, and families, helping them overcome anxiety and depression.
- An Phong “AP” Vo: An Phong has a diverse background that contributes to successfully helping couples find solutions that work so they can form strong relationships with one another.
- Greta Bellinger: Greta’s passion is to help individuals live authentic and meaningful lives through self-acceptance and compassion.
- Joan Mullinax: Joan has experience supporting people in building the lives they seek and in overcoming life’s challenges, seeing their strengths even when they don’t.
- Marcie Dinkin: Marcie works with parents, young adults, and teens to assess their major issues and roadblocks and address any aspects that may prevent them from living the life they want.
- Samantha Birnbaum: Samantha specializes in working with teens, adults, and families struggling with depression, anxiety, body image, eating disorders, and harmful addictive behaviors.
- Steven Serrano: Steven works with patients to help them heal, reinvent themselves, and make meaningful life changes.
Find Eddins Counseling Group in Montrose
To ensure you have access to the counseling services you desire, we’ve made our office a breeze to find. Eddins Counseling Group in Montrose is easily accessible off I-10 at the Studemont Exit, I-45 at the Allen Parkway Exit, or I-69/US-59. Our address is 1501 Crocker St., Suite 2, and you can give us a call at 832-243-7524 or text us at 832-699-5001 to schedule an appointment.
Reviews From Eddins Counseling Group Patients
Here’s what our patients are saying about us:
"Alexandra Marshall is wonderful. I went in for specific assistance, and she has helped with so much more." - Jenifer B.
"Joan Mullinax has supported me through a very difficult career transition, moving into an industry I never intended to join or make part of my career journey. At the same time, she has helped me adapt to personal life challenges that could have hindered my growth. I am so grateful my colleague recommended ECG last December." - Andrew R.
Don’t wait. Contact Eddins Counseling Group in Montrose today to start your path to a better, happier life.
To The Counseling Center
802 West Alabama is two blocks from the intersection of Montrose Blvd and Alabama, East of St. Thomas University. West Alabama is also 5 blocks West of Spur 527 off US 59.
Sign in by scanning the QR code in the lobby and your therapist will come greet you in the waiting area.
Bus Route: http://tripplanner.ridemetro.org/