Latest Featured Video
Video Interview – What is Counseling?
TV & Radio Interviews:
- Fox 26: Autumn Selfie Trends: Effects on Self-Image
- TLC: My 600-lb Life Brittani's Story Season 4 - Episode 3
- CW39: Do You Ever Really Know Who is in the Cockpit?
- Blog Talk Radio – Coping with Infertility
- Blog Talk Radio – Switching Careers in Midlife: Is it Too Late?
Counseling Resources | Therapist Trade Journals
Eddins Counseling Is Well Know In The Industry
PsychCentral has tips, stories & resources that are all about your mental health and well-being.
- 7 Ways to Navigate Self-Doubt
- Therapists Spill – How I Deal with Difficult Emotions
- 3 Things that Create or Amplify Anxiety
- How to Sit with Someone Else’s Pain
- Clinicians on the Coach – An Interview with Casey Radle
- Reconnecting to Our Authentic Selves
- 9 Healthy Ways to Deal with Distress
- 6 Small Steps to Accept Yourself
- Keeping Good Boundaries & Getting Your Needs Met
- Working with Your Inner Critic
- Countering Negative Self-Talk with Supportive Statements
- Clinicians on the Couch – An Interview with Rachel Eddins
- On Self-Doubt and Small Steps
Counseling Today –
A Publication of the American Counseling Association
The Journal of Men's Studies –
Out In The Media
eHow.com – On Domestic Violence: Early Warning Signs, Reporting Abuse & Developing a Safety Plan
BeliefNet – 9 Healthy Ways to Handle Stress 7 Daily Habits that Boost Well-Being What to Do When You Think You’ve Failed
EmpowerHer – What Causes Back to School Anxiety and Can You Avoid It?
Yahoo – 10 Signs a Woman is Marriage Material
Book Contributor – MAKING MARRIAGE A SUCCESS: Pearls of Wisdom from Experts Across the Nation
All Job Openings – What to Leave Off Your Resume
Experience Life.com – Shutting Shame Down
Theravive.com – Expert Writer
Locate a Doc – Therapist Says Bradley Cooper’s Functional Alcoholism Common
Sugarland Magazine – Fort Bend’s Brady Bunches: Stepfamilies Discover the Blessings of Life Together
The Times London – Why Getting the Sack Could be Good for You
Contributing Editor – Life After Graduation: Your Guide to Success