Do I Have Anxiety?
Take our Online Anxiety Test and Find Out
Anxiety is the most common mental health condition. Take our online anxiety quiz and find out if you should be concerned about your symptoms.
This anxiety test does not provide with you a diagnosis, but is a research-based screening that can indicate possible generalized anxiety disorder or related anxiety concerns.
Mental health conditions such as anxiety, are real, common, and treatable.
Common Symptoms of Anxiety
- Constantly feeling tense, worried, or on edge
- Excessive worry
- Fears that you can recognize are irrational
- Avoiding activities, places, people
- Drinking to be able to participate in social activities
- Feeling fearful of danger on a regular basis
- Restlessness and irritability
- Difficulty concentrating
- Difficulty sleeping, falling asleep or staying asleep
- Sudden, unexpected panic/anxiety attacks
- Physical symptoms such as nausea, tingling, increased heart rate, chest tightness
- Back pain, muscle aches/tension
- Sweaty palms
This anxiety quiz can help you find out if you have anxiety.