Find Hope & Support for Eating Disorder Recovery
For those wanting to go from trapped and out of control to emotional support, comfort, healing, and connection. You can recover from an eating disorder and live a healthy, satisfying life!
Struggling with an eating disorder is exhausting. You might experience negative thoughts and feelings about yourself, struggle with low self-esteem, anxiety, or feeling like a failure. Perhaps you battle with perfectionism and high expectations for yourself. It doesn’t have to be this way.
The Eating Disorder Therapy Group can help you…..
- No longer feel alone in your struggle with an eating disorder. Receive support, connection, wisdom and encouragement from others who know exactly what you are going through.
- Build skills and receive eating disorder education to help aid your continued recovery and maintenance.
- Heal feelings of guilt or shame surrounding behavioral patterns, mistakes, thoughts, or past experiences. Receive love, acceptance, support for who you are and where you’ve been.
- Address the “negative mind” and negative or critical thoughts and feelings about self.
- Explore your unique experience, and have it met with empathetic understanding in a safe, non-judgemental environment.
- Learn skills to cope with stressful situations.
- Reduce negative behaviors such as bingeing and purging.
Clients should leave group better connected to a social network of those in eating disorder recovery. They will be equipped with skills and support throughout their journey, and motivation to continue to work towards full recovery from an eating disorder.
Who Is This Group For?
Those tired of struggling with an eating disorder such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, or compulsive eating. It is also appropriate for anyone who thinks they may have an eating disorder or disordered eating behaviors such as laxative use, food restriction, over-exercise, or bingeing and purging for example.
Regardless of what stage of recovery or level of treatment you may be in, a therapy group will be a beneficial aspect of your recovery. It’s never too late to decide to HEAL!
Group Details: The eating disorder therapy group is led by Samantha Scharff, MEd. LPC and meets every other Wednesday, 6-7pm. Cost is $50 per session. For adults 18+.
Go from overwhelmed to supported and skillful with this group!
Fill out the interest form below to get started or book a free consult call here.
Some error has occured.