Navigate the Challenges & Transition to Young Adulthood with Ease & Support
As a young adult are you wondering:
- How do I stop worrying?
- Why can’t I make new friends?
- Why is it so hard to maintain a healthy relationship?
- Where do I belong?
- How do figure out this career stuff?
- Why don’t I have any motivation?
- How do I stop procrastinating?
- What’s my purpose in life?
We help young adults navigate the overwhelm, confusion and challenge of early adult life with support to develop confidence, competence and connection.
We encourage you to join our Young Adult Therapy Group if:
- You feel overwhelmed or frustrated by anxiety or worry
- You are struggling to adjust to a new life in college or your career
- You are battling depression, loneliness or wondering where you fit in
- You are struggling with relationship issues
- You need help coping with stressors
If you’ve tried talking to friends but they can’t relate or have sought coping skills that don’t seem to work, our safe, non-judgmental environment may be for you! You will receive support to and learn from peers who get you. By connecting with others, your mood will improve and worry decrease while you learn coping skills and build positive relationships.
Positive outcomes include:
- Increased happiness & self-compassion
- Skills to manage emotional growing pains
- Feelings of control of life and self
- Improved communication with friends, family, roommates
- Healthy relationships and support
- Long term goal setting
- Skills for time management, finances, problem solving
- Overcome self-doubt and procrastination
When & where does the group meet?
Our Young Adult Depression & Anxiety Group Therapy meets every Wednesday (starting January 8, 2020) from 12:30-1:30 pm and is led by Holly Lark. Group members commit to an initial 8 week period. Each session is $50.
Ready to build competence, connection and confidence?
To learn more or register, sign up for a free consult here:
https://go.oncehub.com/FrankieGonzalez or call 832-559-2622.
Individual Therapy Available
If you are experiencing symptoms of anxiety, depression or stress but aren’t ready for group sessions, use the contact form above or call/text us to schedule an initial free, consultation.