- This event has passed.
Make Peace With Food Group Program
June 15 @ 11:45 am - 1:15 pm CDT
Do You Find Yourself Thinking, “Why Can’t I Stop Eating?”
Are You Tired of Compulsive Eating? Ready to Stop Emotional Eating?
In this Make Peace with Food program we look at factors that contribute to imbalance in each area of our lives, which contributes to feeling out of control with food. This is not a quick weight loss fix, but rather a long-term non-diet approach to connecting with yourself, evaluating your physical and emotional needs, and identifying factors that contribute to out of control eating.
The program is designed to help you:
- Make peace with food
- Break free of destructive eating
- Effectively handle urges & cravings
- End binge eating & compulsive eating
- Practice self-care and self-compassion
- Cope with difficult thoughts and feelings
- Build your self-care buffer zone
- Rediscover joyful movement
- Identify your needs and how to get them met
- Use your values to make your life richer and more rewarding
You will learn:
- How to end food and body image obsession
- How to identify your true needs, manage stress, and practice self-care
- How to manage your feelings and meet your needs without the use of food
- How to feel “good enough”
Make Peace With Food Therapy Group At-a-Glance
When: Ongoing Group
The group work will also cover the 10 core principles outlined in the book, Intuitive Eating.
Prior to the group start date, please pick up a copy of the workbook and book and read Chapters 1-4.
Your registration fee covers the first two weeks of the group. You are welcome to use a health savings or flex spending account card if you have one from your insurance or employer.
**This group requires a 15-minute phone consultation before registration. Please fill out the form below to get started: