Middle School is a Tough Time for Kids and a Critical Transition Point
The dynamics of middle school become more focused on peers and particular membership to peer groups.
Middle school students begin the responsibility of making personal decisions that will impact their lives. Middle schoolers will learn the skills necessary to adapt to life’s many changes.
We are offering a group for middle school students ages 11-13 to help in easing the internal and external stressors associated with adolescent personal growth and development.
The core elements and issues covered in group counseling will include:
- Self-compassion and self-care
- Healthy sexuality
- Peer relationships
- Communication skills
- Coping strategies
- Academic challenges
About The Facilitators
I offer therapeutic services for everyone aged 3 and up. My background includes helping a diverse clientele develop greater self-worth and learn what’s most important to them in life. Whatever your experiences have been, I will strive to provide a judgment-free environment for you or your child to learn and grow. [Children 9 and younger must be seen in person].READ THE FACILITATORS BIO
Tiara offers a collaborative approach, fit to suit your individual needs. Her experience includes working with those facing life transitions and struggling with anxiety, depression, and trauma. Tiara offers individual therapy for children, teens, and young adults.READ THE FACILITATORS BIO
This group will meet weekly Mondays 5:30-6:30 pm.
$50 per session, billed $200 monthly
5225 Katy Fwy, Suite 103,
Houston, TX 77007 United States
Why Join A Group
- Groups are an amazing way to support pre-teens. This age is a developmental stage where connecting with each other becomes a priority.
- Group therapy supplies members with important ways of coping and dealing with middle school transition and life stressors.
- Group therapy is a setting providing support and offering hope; allowing middle school students to share common problems and develop a sense of belonging.
- Group therapy will help kids learn social skills and build a sense of belonging.