Is Perfectionism Weighing You Down?
Are You Ready to Work on Feeling Good Enough?
The steps to overcoming perfectionism are easier to accomplish with the help of our support group. As we uncover the reasons for perfectionism to the techniques that work to help you overcome perfectionism, you will begin to take control of your life.
Overcoming Perfectionism: Attaining Freedom and Balance
- Do you struggle with perfectionism?
- Are you tired of trying to live up to other’s expectations?
- Do you struggle with feelings of inadequacy?
Join us for a 12-week group, “Overcoming Perfectionism,” based on Brené Brown’s best -selling book:
- Become aware of and challenge the forces that drive perfectionism.
- Learn and implement practices that combat perfectionism–courage, compassion and connection.
- Gain tools to practice self-acceptance and self-compassion in your daily life.
- Discover and create greater meaning in your life.
Details On Our Overcoming Perfectionism Support Group
Location: 1501 Crocker Street, Houston, TX 77019
Cost: $65 per group session
Materials: Prior to the group start date, please purchase a copy of Brené Brown’s book and read through the first chapter. I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn’t): Telling the Truth About Perfectionism, Inadequacy, and Power. Additional materials will be provided at the first group meeting.
Group Facilitators: Casey Radle
For more information on overcoming perfectionism, call us today at 832-559-2622 or complete our online form. To register, please call our office manager, Frankie, at 832-559-2622 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.