"They lived happily ever after" is for fairy tales.
- Are you worried about your blended family unit connection?
- Do you feel like you don't belong?
- Do you find it difficult to connect with and parent your step-children?
- Do you find it difficult to co-parent with someone who is not the biological parent of your children?
- Are you worried about your relationship, given the stress of all of the above?
It doesn't have to be this way.
Connection and Belonging in the Group Setting
By joining our Blended Families Group for Parents and Guardians, you can:
- Connect with other parents who face similar challenges
- Enjoy a sense of belonging
- Share your stories
- Listen and learn from others' experiences
This group meets on Wednesdays from 11:00am-12:00pm and has a 10 week commitment.
About The Facilitator
Tiara offers a collaborative approach, fit to suit your individual needs. Her experience includes working with those facing life transitions and struggling with anxiety, depression, and trauma. Tiara offers individual therapy for children, teens, and young adults.READ THE FACILITATORS BIO
This group will meet weekly, on Wednesdays,
from 11am - 12pm.
There is a 10 week commitment.
$50 per session,
billed monthly at $200.
802 W. Alabama St.
Houston, TX 77006