Parenting Tips and Resources for Substance Use Prevention in Teens
The Surgeon General recently announced that more people suffer from substance abuse than cancer. That is definitely a problem. But, the most productive thing we can do is continue to educate ourselves so we can fight the good fight in substance abuse prevention.
Listed below are 7 resources that give tips on recognizing, preventing, and dealing with substance abuse.
- Emerging Trends in Drug Use
- Is Your Home an Accomplice for Your Rebellious Teen?
- Parent Talk Kit: Tips for Talking and What to Say to Prevent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Signs of Addiction and Drug Use
- My Child Is Using Drugs or Drinking Alcohol — What Should I Do?
- Home After Rehab: The Guide to Finding the Right Place for Recovery
- 9 Steps to Take When Your Recovering Teen Comes Home from Treatment
Sign up to be notified of group and workshop dates.