Women’s Empowerment Group
For Women Ready to Go from Depleted and Overwhelmed to Confident and Connected
Are you feeling stuck and unsure of what to do next in life? Are you feeling alone, exhausted and unloved? Do you experience any of the following:
- Eating/drinking too much junk food, coffee, alcohol, to cope with stress
- Not feeling good enough or criticizing yourself
- Struggling to make decisions, even simple ones
- Isolating or feeling disconnected or distant from others
- Criticizing your own choices or mistakes and unable to stop dwelling on them
- Feeling stuck and unable to move forward
- Feeling confused and doubting yourself
- Physical symptoms, frequent medical visits
If you answered yes to one or more of these statements then joining our Women’s Empowerment Group could be the solution you are seeking.
Build self-worth, increase connection, and decrease overwhelm in all areas of your life.
You will learn:
- How to set effective boundaries with others and protect your time, needs, and physical/emotional self
- How to communicate assertively and get your needs met
- To be confident, make decisions and trust yourself
- To listen to and trust your intuition without needing reassurance
- To balance and manage mood so that you don’t feel out of control, reactive or overwhelmed
- How to have a compassionate, healthy relationship with yourself and others
- Coping skills for stress, emotions, mood, relationships and more
- How to listen to and not silence your voice
Why a Women’s Empowerment Group?
Group therapy creates a community of people that understand your experiences. This shared empathy is conducive to an environment that promotes supportive and growth-minded individuals. Groups strengthen and build coping skills as well as reduce isolation.
Facilitator: Kristen Gallien
Time: We will meet weekly for an hour and 15 minutes. This is an ongoing support group.
Evening Group: Meets Wednesdays, 6-7:15pm
Location: 5225 Katy Freeway Suite 103, Houston, TX 77007
ENTER YOUR INFORMATION BELOW AND WE WILL FOLLOW UP WITH YOU TO SCHEDULE A CALL TO CONNECT AND EXPLORE THE NEXT BEST STEPS FOR YOU.
Some error has occured.