Your Confidence Journal
A great way to boost your confidence is to keep a confidence journal.
It is a smart tool to remind yourself just how good you really are and what you have to be thankful for and pleased about in your life right now.
Either buy yourself a notebook or a day to view diary and once a week for the next month I’d like you to jot down your answers to the following confidence questions.
Take just 10 minutes per week, sit down and jot down your thoughts to:
1. What have I got to be grateful for in my life right now?
2. What am I happy about in my life right now?
3. Why am I happy about these things?
4. What did I accomplish last week?
5. What am I excited about in my life right now?
6. Who do I love and appreciate in my life? Who do I like hanging around? Why?
7. Who loves and appreciates me for what I am?
Answer these questions at the start of each week and it will set you up for success.
If you need a booster midweek, then by all means answer them again whenever you want to feel centered and remind yourself of what you have got going for yourself in your life right now.
Need help with your confidence journal? Our therapists in Houston are available for face to face sessions as online therapy sessions in limited areas
To get started now give us a call to schedule an appointment at 832-559-2622 or schedule an appointment online.
Sign up to be notified of group and workshop dates.