Struggling with Depression: Use a Mood Tracker App to Track Depression Symptoms
Tracking your mood over time can be a very helpful way to monitor your mental health, especially if you are struggling with depression. It’s important to identify patterns in your moods and to know when to reach out for more help when you notice depression symptoms increasing. People often don’t realize the severity of symptoms of depression until it becomes difficult to manage. In the U.S., 25% of the population suffers from a mood disorder and can often make people feel that they are isolated and alone.
Benefits of Tracking Your Mood
- Identify patterns and recognize depression triggers
- Stay mindful of your mental health and emotional state
- Catch symptoms of depression before they become severe
- Recognize warning signs of a new depressive episode
- Monitor strategies that help you stay out of depression
- Coordinate with your therapist for more effective treatment planning for your depression
- Track effectiveness of depression coping strategies
- Plan better for your mental health
- Feel in charge of your depression and take proactive steps towards your mental health
Mood Tracker App for Depression Symptoms
One of the easiest ways to keep a mood chart is to use an app on your smartphone or online. Moodtracker.com is one example of a mood tracking app that can also coordinate with your therapist. Talk with your therapist or mental health care provider to discuss coordinating this tool in your treatment.
Here are a few mood tracker tools to consider. We recommend that you try them out to see what might work best for you. Do you like to enter :
- optimism app
- moodtracker pro app
- imood journal app
We offer depression counseling in the Houston area. Contact one of our counselors in Houston for help. Our therapists are available for face to face sessions as online therapy sessions in limited areas.
To get started now give us a call to schedule an appointment at 832-559-2622 or schedule an appointment online.
Sign up to be notified of group and workshop dates.